2014 Denver International Wine Festival Events
Pairsine, The Taste of Elegance, Chefs Food & Wine Pairing Competition: Thursday November 20, 2014, 6 to 9pm.
Location: Omni Interlocken Resort, Broomfield, CO.
Wine Country Network's signature event and Denver & Boulder's Premier Foodie event showcases 10 Chefs/ 20 dishes/ More than 30 Gold Medal Award-Winning Wines from the 2014 Denver International Wine Competition.
Pairsine General Admission Ticket
Includes festival glass made by Riedel
Plus gourmet food and wine pairings
2014 PARTICIPATING CHEFS: (list is building)
- Chef Jeff Bolton, Kachina Southwestern Grill
- Chef Geoffrey Groditski, The University Club
- Chef Kyle McCune, The Meritage, Omni Interlocken
- Chef Robert Corey, Johnson and Wales University
- Chef Chris Teigland, Balistreri Vineyards
- Chef Bill Miner, Relish Catering & Events
- Chef Sean McGee, Rio Bistro
VIP Options-Limited Supply!
GRAND TASTING VIP TICKET
Friday November 21, 2014, 4 to 9pm.
Early VIP Access, Exclusive entry into the VIP Lounge with premium wines &
spirits. Includes 2.5 hour chef station. Admission to up to 3 educational
Large Riedel VIP Wine Glass, VIP Gift Bag.
Location: Omni Interlocken Resort, Broomfield, CO (limited to 200)
New! Deluxe 10th Year Commemorative Ticket!
- 4 Hour Admission to Grand Tasting ( 5 to 9pm)
- Special Commemorative Tee Shirt
- Special Commemorative Cork Screw
Includes all features in Grand Tasting General Admission.
Tickets: $95 (Only 350 available)
GRAND TASTING GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET
Friday November 21, 2014, 6 to 9pm.
Three hour wine tasting and exhibit experience. Small amount of food
samplings, cheese & bread.
Includes festival logo wine glass by Riedel.